GtkSheet problem!!!!

hi
I want to use gtksheet widget for GUI of my project. I have already installed gtkextra on /usr/local.
But the problem is i do not know whether i should simply use:
#include <gtk/gtksheet>
in my Gtk program, or is it some other procedure? well if i include it in above manner, i get errors for not including quite a lot of other files. Please tell me as to what is the exact way of including gtksheet in gtk+ (compilation, inclusion in gtk+ etc )
Regards
Nidhi.