get data from drag-n-drop selection data

I know gnome_uri_* used by gnome transfer manager( http://gtm.sf.net/ )
but this gnome2 does not have those function family.
(grep gnome_uri_ /usr/include/* -r: clear)

I tried gnome_vfs_uri_list_parse() (sure 2.0)
but warning: assignment makes pointer from integer without a cast,
with code of
        GList *uri;
        uri = gnome_vfs_uri_list_parse( selection->data ); /* this line flush warning */
and next line
        g_list_foreach( uri, callback, something ) /* this line flush warning incompatible pointer type with
2nd argu */
brings crash.

the callback is
        void callback( GList *elem, GtkListStore *store )
        /* yeah, something is GtkListStore */
and the routine of callback is
        GtkTreeIter iter;
        gtk_list_store_append( store, &iter );
        gtk_list_store_set_value( store, &iter, 0, elem->data );

I cannot understand why crash break out. I think those routine is pure..
the only suspect is gnome_vfs_uri...().

is there some standard way to get data from drag-n-drop selection data?