Re: scrolled window / viewport question

Il dom, 2002-03-31 alle 22:07, Slyder ha scritto:
Ok so I've got this scrolled window. If I wanna stick a widget that
does its own scrolling, I can just do a gtk_container_add. If it
doesnt, I should do a gtk_scrolled_window_add_with_viewport (or
give it a viewport, but same difference). My question - is there
a way programmatically look at the widget and know which to do? The
widget going in is coming from a plugin, so I (in theory) dont know
which it is.

it should be something like this :

if (GTK_WIDGET_GET_CLASS (widget)->set_scroll_adjustments_signal !=
NULL)
        gtk_container_add (scrolled_window, widget);
else
        gtk_scrolled_window_add_with_viewport (scrolled_window, widget);

Regards,

        Paolo.