Re: two gtk_combos

On Tue, 2001-09-25 at 21:52, danilo lujambio wrote:
Hi ,

Is there any possibility to put two gtk_combo widgets in a dialog where
all the items of the
list of the second gtk_combo changes when I select an item in the first

I capture the "selection_changed" event from first gtk_combo but I can't
refresh the contents of the
second gtk_combo

is it something like the attached you are looking for?

        /mailund

--
Excellent plan! Devious minds are attracted to Python, like mimes to
unappreciative crowds.