signal for any child having changed?

Is there a way to get a signal when any text entry or combo box thats in a
window has changed without having to attach the signal call back to each
widget?

My application is I have a program with several entries.  When any get
changed, I want the window title to get a '*' appended to it.  Then when I
save my work, I'll get rid of the '*'.  I guess I can manually attach the
signal to everything, but I didn't know if there was a quicker (and less
error prone) way.

Thanks

-Dan