Re: how to make a grayed out text entry?

On 16 Sep 2001, Havoc Pennington wrote:

mcmahill mtl mit edu writes:
Is there a way to prevent this from generating a "clicked" event when I
apply this to a Button?  Ie, when I do something which should enable a
button, I tried

gtk_widget_set_sensitive(my_button,TRUE)

and it triggers the "clicked" callback.

Huh? Not expected. Can you send us a small test case?

knowing (from your email) that it shouldn't do that, i made a smaller app,
and could not reproduce it.  then after a day and a half of scouring my
other code, i found some crossed signals...  sorry for the noise, but it
really did help to have someone say 'no it shouldn't do that'.

thanks
-Dan