Re: gtktext.c / invalid cast from `GtkWindow' to `GtkText'

Hello,

I took good notes of Tim's comment concerning the mailing lists to use for that
subject.

The problem described was resolved by adding
  sleep(1);
just after initialization and before starting the gnome main().

Obviously this is not very elegant a solution, and I will try to find (thanks
to your explanation, Charles) the real cause of what is probably a race
condition among GTK+ objects. But for now, it works.

Guilhem.