Re: Changing the bg color of a list item

Hi All

I have had a play with this and can't seem to get it to work. Has anyone had
any success with this in the past:

Thanks

Ian

Hi all.

I have managed to change the back color of a list item but it only stays
changed for about a millisecond. Then it turns white again. This is my
code can anyone tell me where I am going wrong?

TY

Ian

if(SetPointValue < atoi( (char *)list->data ) ){

    char TempMess[1000];
    strcpy(TempMess, "");
    strcat(TempMess, CurrentTime);
    strcat(TempMess, " - ALARM:- ");
    strcat(TempMess, (char *)list->data );
    strcat(TempMess, " HAS REACHED SETPOINT LIMIT!!!!" );

   GdkColor color;
   GtkStyle * style;

   color.red = 65535;
   color.green = 0;
   color.blue = 0;

   GtkWidget * listitem = gtk_list_item_new_with_label ( TempMess );

   style = gtk_style_copy ( gtk_widget_get_style ( listitem ) );

   for ( int i = 0 ; i < 5 ; i ++ )
        style -> base[i] = color;

  gtk_container_add ( GTK_CONTAINER ( objects->xmllist ), listitem );
  gtk_widget_show ( listitem );

  gtk_widget_set_style (listitem, rc_style);