Re: Re: gdk_draw_gray_image_crashes

Hi,
        Actually, I did call gdk_rgb_init(). Just forgot to paste
it in. I call the following two funtions before the gtk_window_new()
call in the code given below:

gtk_init(&argc, &argv);
gdk_rgb_init();

Any other suggestions ?

Thanks,
Nikhil

You have to call gdk_rgb_init();

        MfG
        bmg

--
"Des is vllig wurscht, was heut beschlos- | M G Berberich
 sen wird: I bin sowieso dagegn!"          | berberic fmi uni-passau de