Re: Create a help

On Wed, 24 Oct 2001 19:13:37 +0200 (CEST), G Hasse said:

 > How can I create and display a help in my program???
 > There is some function to display help files??? If there is, how is the
 > format of the help????

 Try something like

 system("netscape http://www.help.org &");

With exec() instead of system() right? Security issues...

You might want to try calling gnome-help-browser first,
if the platform dosen't have it then call netscape or arena.

This makes it so that yer app does not have to be a gnome
app in order to use gnome-help-browser.

Sincerely,                  ,"-_                         \|/
-Capt. Taura M.             ,   O=__                    --X--
.__                          ,_JNMNNEO=_                 /|\
OMNOUMmnne.                  {OMMNNNEEEEOO=_
UOOOBIOOOEOMMn.               'LONMMMMNNEEEOOO=.__..,,..
UUOOEUUOOOOOOOObe              '"=OMMMMWNEEEOOOOO,"=OEEEOO=,._
OOUUUIEEIOONNOIUbe.                "7OMMMMNNNNNWWEEEEOOOOOO"   "'.
EEBNNMMMNWNWWEEIMMNe.             __  7EMMMNNNNNWWWEEEEEEEOO.     " .
NNMMMMWWWMMMWEINMMMNn            "=BBEEEEMMMMMMMMNNNWWWEEOOOOO=._     .
                  http://furry.ao.net/~learfox/