Re: Do the Window shuffle...

GRE Spam Mail <gre_spam anora org> writes:
I'd like to know how (1) I can make a window be "always on top" and
(2) temporarily disallow the user from changing to another window in the same
application while this "always on top" window is active.

I looked through the archives, but I didn't see anything covering this.

You can't do either one, except that some window managers may have
window-manager-specific extensions allowing it. But in general there
is no reliable way to do those things with X.

Havoc