How to know default font name in clist widget?

Hi,
In an application I have been using gnome fontpicker and
gtk_widget_modify_style to change font in clist. I want to provide an
option for reverting back to default font used by clist widget. For this
I need to know default font name used by clist. How do I get default
font name used by clist in my application?
Alternatively: I know how to get widget font through style->font (but
not font_name). How can I use this GdkFont to set font in gnome
fontpicker?

Thanks in advance.

Rajesh Padalia