Re: pixmaps in the GNOME_STOCK

On Thu, 2001-11-29 at 04:42, J.Eusebio Roza Pando wrote:
Hello everybody:

Anybody can show me where are the pixmaps in the GNOME_STOCK, i'm
looking
for them in all my hard disk and i couldn't find them. I need the xpm
files.

They are actually compiled into the library at build time; they are not
read from the actual files at runtime.  Try downloading the source and
look in gnome-libs-<version>/libgnomeui/pixmaps.  They are in the form
of pngs which you can easily convert to xpms.

James

--
Against stupidity the very Gods themselves contend in vain.