Re: CList

Taura,

tnx. Just what I needed.
With your information I can do the trick.
Together with the headerfiles it's even more clear.

(Next time I will look in the header files first :))

Best Regards,
Martijn

Taura Milana wrote:

On 2001.11.23 00:56 Martijn Bos wrote:
Hi all,

On a window, I have a Clist and a button. Whenever a user clicks the
button, the selected row in the clist must be "processed".
I can't figure out how to determine wich row is selected

Any help would be apriciated

Okay you want to look at the GtkCList's member selection (or
selection_end). Handle it using the following code:

GtkCList *clist = myclist;
GList *glist;
gint row;

glist = clist->selection;
while(glist != NULL)
{
        row = (gint)glist->data;        /* Get row number as data pointer.
*/

        /* Handle selected row here. */

        /* Go on to next selected row. */
        glist = glist->next;
}

Now note the above will only work for GtkCList's but not GtkCTree's
casted to GtkCLists. I don't want to give you too much to worry about
now, but if you do decide to get into ctree's write back.

For now I hope the above helps. :)

Sincerely,
--Taura Milana