Re: To disable GtkText built-in accelerators

"Dongho Shin" <electman acadcorp com> writes:
So, I want to disable the GtkText accelerators and enable my accelerators
all over my application not caring which widget was focused. Is it possible?
If not possible, is there any way to accomplish my objective?

You will need to connect to "key_press_event" on the toplevel
GtkWindow, and handle the events yourself by calling
gtk_signal_emit_stop_by_name (window, "key_press_event") to keep the
event from being sent to the focus widget.

Havoc