Is it possible to disable GtkText built-in accelerators?

Hi, all.

The built-in accelerators of GtkText (Ctrl+C, Ctrl+V, Ctrl+X, etc.) collide with my
global accelerators. For example, I assigned Ctrl+N for 'next' operation of my
application, but it would not operate properly if the text widget was focused,
because Ctrl+N is 'next line' accelerator of GtkText.

So, I want to disable the GtkText accelerators and enable my accelerators
all over my application not caring which widget was focused. Is it possible?
If not possible, is there any way to accomplish my objective?

Thanks in advance.
Dongho.