From: <giadan infinito it>
To: <gtk-app-devel-list gnome org>
Sent: Monday, November 05, 2001 3:00 PM
Subject: BOOKING REGISTER FOR A SMALL HOTEL........

Hi everybody !!!

I 'm looking to implement an application for a small hotel in my town ( i
live in Italy [ I'm sorry for my English]  , and

would like to see LINUX winning here too ).

I have a problem in implementing a table ( tableau , in hotel jergon,is a
booking register ) like this :

             GEN                            FEB
           _1__2__3_____________         _____________
           |  |  |  |
  ROOM 1   |__|__|__|__________     .......
           |  |
  ROOM 2   |  |

This is a classic tableau that you can find in application like this . The
table must have this properties:

- when i click a cell , the cell must change color ( to book that room for
that day ) ;

- when i confirm the booking , the cells indicating booking days must
become  red  for example ;

- this red cells  must contain the name of the client that booked the room
;

- clicking cells after  booking  must generate a signal ( where i connect
an event ) ;

I don't know if i was clear in exposing this question , hope yes .

My real problem is implementing the table . It must be somothing like a
gnumeric sheet .

I tried with GtkTable and filling the cells with text entry ( using
glade ) but the result was not what i need.

I accept any advice ( better if implementable whit glade ) .

Bie.
Scopri tutti i vantaggi di acquistare on-line su http://shopping.genie.it/