Sent: Tuesday, May 29, 2001 10:54 AM
Subject: Timers

Hi

I am trying to develop an application on Linux. This application has a GUI which I have implemented using GTK written in C++. The problem is that I have to periodically poll another application so a timer widget or something would be great but I don't think timers exist. Hopefully I am wrong and someone could point me in the right direction.

Any help would be greatly appreciated

Thanks in advance

Ian Frawley
Software Engineer