gdk_input_add

Hello,
        I'm using gdk_input_add to get notified about three
events. One of these events occurs as much as 20 times in a
second, but service time is often longer than 50ms. On the other
hand, the two other events occur less frequently.

Do events accumulate on a pending list or similar?
Is there any way to make sure that I am not missing any of the
"low freq" events, and that they are handled in the correct
order?

Thank you
Matias.

PS: Please cc to my address, I've configured digest mode.