Re: Pop-up menus in GtkNotebook

You could always use this function to set the menu text

void gtk_notebook_set_menu_label_text     (GtkNotebook *notebook,
                                           GtkWidget   *child,
                                           const gchar *menu_text);

Maher

On Sun, 27 May 2001 19:19:04 -0400, Michael McGonagle said:

 I have been working with a GtkNotebook and midstream in writing my app I
 decided to use the popup menus. I enabled this in 'glade' and
 recompiled. The popup menu works, but it would  seem there is an unusual
 thing happening. When I first created my GtkNotebook, it only had 3
 pages. Before I enabled the popup menu, I added a fourth page. The popup
 menu displays the first three pages with the correct label, but the
 fourth page  is labeled with "Page 4". All of the other labels seem to
 take their text from the label associated with that page. But the fourth
 seems to be pulling it's label out of "thin" air. I did a search thru
 the source code for what text is on "Page 4", but their does not seem to
 be anything with that text.

 How does the popup get created? Is there any sort of control in the
 labels? I also am using another GtkNotebook that holds my document
 files, and I would like to be able to label them with the file names,
 adding pages dynamically to the GtkNotebook.

 Thanks,

 Mike McGonagle