(Maybe OT) Question on Glade...

Hello all,

I have been trying to deal with a problem that I am having with moving
from one distribution of Linux (RH 7) to another (Mandrake 8) and using
Glade. It would appear  that these use the same versions of Glade, but
Mandrake seems to choke on the files that  I created previously on RH7.
When I try to open these files and then do any sort of editing to the
structure, it crashes and the program shuts down.

I have also noticed  that there no longer seems to be a "home-page" for
Glade, at least I can't get to the page (http://glade.pn.org). Everytime
I have tried to access it, I get a message that the server can't be
found.

Is Glade still under developement? Does anyone know of the status on
the project? The version that I have is 0.6.2, is this the most recent?
Maybe I need to update my version to eliminate my problems.

Thanks,

Mike McGonagle