Gtk::combo problems.

    Hi!!

    I make a dialog for my application with a combo. Then I have a list
of values that I want to show to the user but I do not know how to do
this. For example I tried something like this

 if (!tablas->EstaVacia())
 {
     int n = tablas->NumeroElementos();

     const char* v[n];

     for (int i = 0; i < n; i++)
     {
         Gtk::string *nueva_tabla = tablas->AccederElemento(i);
          v[i] = new char[nueva_tabla->size()];
          strcpy(v[i], nueva_tabla->c_str());
     }
     const Gtk::SArray_Helpers::SArray valores(v);
            combo_accion->set_popdown_strings(valores);
 }

    But these does not compile because there is problems with const in
strcpy and problems in the SArray.

    If someone could help me to insert the values in the combo...

    Thanks.