building an app to run with gtk for frame buffer

Hello again,

I'm trying to build an app for the linux-fb port of
Gtk+ (GtkFB)... in other words, a GTK app that can run
without X.

I grabbed the latest glib and gtk+ modules from CVS.
The next step is supposed to be to build glib somehow,
but I don't see any .configure or make files or
anything (and the README.linux-fb file just says to
build and install glib, then pango.... without much
more help).

Anybody know all the steps I need to take?

Sorry, new at this ;-)

shem_mazur yahoo com au

http://messenger.yahoo.com.au - Yahoo! Messenger
- Voice chat, mail alerts, stock quotes and favourite news and lots more!