Re: New project

Lord Sith <defcon5 ec-red com> writes:

Hi!

I want to make a light browser to read OFFLINE HTML documents..
i am tired of running the fatty Netscape each time i read a doc....
I don't have the idea of complete Web browser like Mozilla,Galeon,Konque

ror,etc..NO!!! its only an OFFline HTML Browser..
if someone is interested in joining the project please contact me.

You might be interested in looking at either GtkHTML or GtkHTML2.  I
don't know if GTKHTML has a homepage, but GtkHTML2 has one at
http://gtkhtml2.codefactory.se/

Thanks,
-Jonathan