Seg' Faulting after a Callback

Hello All,

I've been playing with the Hello World program to teach myself about window
capturing. I have it working as a callback function which responds to the
"clicked" event of a button. I'm finding that after my code callback returns
the program seg faults. (Actually, the crash occurs after the last statement
in the callback function, a g_print() debugging statement.) I don't know if
the fault is actually happening in my callback function's code or after it
returns. I believe I'm freeing all allocated memory, and unref'ing pixmaps
and pixbufs as needed. Any suggestions as to why this might be happening?

Thanks in advance!
Raj
Rajanikanth Tanikella             Phone: +1 (609) 734-6529
Siemens Corporate Research, Inc.  Fax: +1 (609) 734-6565
755 College Road East             Email: raj scr siemens com
Princeton, NJ 08540, USA          http://www.scr.siemens.com