Re: GTK+ app using the GNOME help browser?

You could do that, I'm not sure it's all that useful (can you document
a GUI without screenshots? man pages for GUI programs are usually just
about the command line options, right?).

Well manedit is fully documented and it's much more than just about the
command lines.

I would like to have images, so html is a really big bold print on the
wish list. I guess I could write up support for manual pages for now and
work on to html page support later. I have several ideas in mind I'll try
out.

--
Sincerely,                  ,"-_                         \|/
-Capt. Taura M.             ,   O=__                    --X--