Re: How to embed a SDL window onto a GTK window.

On 08 May 2001 13:19:27 +0530, Anil Kumar P - Roll No.98002 wrote:

The example given in the SDL package looks very odd. Please don't
recommend that example.

Thats the only way I've ever seen to do it. It's not very nice, and
limits one sdl window per gtk application.

I think the only real way to make it just work with no ugly hacks
required may be to write a GDK backend for SDL, but I have no idea how
to do that, or how hard it is.

I wish I was wrong about this, but I don't think I am...

iain