Re: interface gtk and opengl

I am a serious user of gtk, I just started doing some project using
gtk and opengl.
I am realy finding problem in interfacing with gtk and opengl,
I included  "gtkgl/gtkglarea.h" and I am getting the following error
messagefrom VC++ 6.0

please let me know some one can help to interface gtk and opengl, Would mind
to tell me where I can get some example code exemplifiyng this purticular
issue.

Read carefully the examples that come with gtkglarea.
Compile them, change them, play with them.
Then just transport this knowledge to your own program.
GtkGLArea works very well.

GtkGLArea comes with very simple examples, that you
should study in beginning (simple.c), before going to
the more sophisticated and really interesting examples
(zktor.c lw.c).

By the way, in case this is not clear by now, GtkGlArea
does not come with GTK, it's a separate library (basically
a bunch of wrapper functions around GLX), you have to
download it yourself, from:
www.student.oulu.fi/~jlof/gtkglarea/

Another point: GtkGlArea makes the bridge between
GTK and Opengl/Mesa, explicitly for the X window system.
If you are using Windoze, then I really don't know.

Carlos