Re: GTK+ GLArea widget and GIMP problems

<learfox furry ao net> writes:
Hi, Recently I noticed a behavour with the GTK+ GLArea widget.

Whenever I run an application that uses the GTK+ GLArea widget, GIMP's
screen grab function stops working. I tried getting a particular window
and getting the entire screen, I hear a beep and then nothing happens.

I tried using XV and it says something about `cannot get Window' and
that's it.

I would suspect some kind of X server issue where the GL extension
prevents XGetImage() from working properly.

Havoc