RE: GDK bug

Carlos Pereira <carlos pehoe civil ist utl pt> writes:
put a printf statement in your configure_event callback,
it will be printed only when you change the size of
the window. Moving the window around, even minimizing the
window or touching the resize tool in the WM decorations
will not trigger the configure_event. Of course it will be
triggered if you maximize the window. I just tried all of
these operations myself with 3 different WMs.

For minimization:

This is not the case on the win32 implementation.
As far as I remember, a minimization will emit a "configure" and
set the size of the window to (1, 1).
Which is odd... but maybe it has been fixed ?

A+

Hugues

<FRENCH> Si vous voulez une version française, dites le... </FRENCH>
hbernard gynov org http://gynov.org