Re: Drag and Drop issue.

Oh I've done that before, but it's been a while. It involves using pointer
grabs and reparenting of the source widget onto a popup window.

Are you sure you want to use GTK+'s DND for this? Because it's going to be
very difficult since DND isn't really tailored for this task.

I've just found the solution. I forgot to set the "use-drag-icons" arg
of my GtkCList widget to "false" (gtk_clist_set_use_drag_icons). But I
think you're right: "GTK's DND is not really tailored for this task". I
will try to achieve my goal in on other way. Thank.

Clement.