problems with not waiting for a popup dialog to close...

I apologize if this was sent twice, I never saw the first post go
through and figure that it didn't for some reason.

I made a GnomeDialog object, declared it modal (using Glade).  So Glad
makes a nice pretty function, create_mydialog() that returns a GtkWidget
which is a pointer to my newly created dialog.  Anyways, so I then call
gtk_widget_show() on the above return value to show the dialog window.
Well, that works fine, but the code following the gtk_widget_show(...)
command gets executed immediately, not waiting for the dialog to close
before hand.  How can I make the program wait until the newly popped up
dialog is closed?? Thanks.

--
Jeff W., jeff dark-techno org

http://dark-techno.org