Re: Drag and Drop issue.

Oh I've always set the drag icon on a select_row signal, what kind of
widget are you dragging from? (type of yer source widget).

The widget is a GtkCTree. I will try do set the drag icon somewhere
else... perhaps the problem comes from the GtkCTree widget.

I've written DND modules for both the ctree and clist, they work
differently unfortunatly.

The CTree is actually easier, it sets the icon for ya. It sets it to
whatever the Pixmap is for the branch in question.

The clist is a bit more dumb as you'll have to set the drag icon when a
select_row signal is recieved. As you can tell this is setting the icon
*way* ahead of time but I find it works out nicly. Don't forget to
increase the refcount for the GdkPixmap and GdkBitmap each time you set
the drag icon (see the GTK+ DND example).

--
Sincerely,                  ,"-_                         \|/
-Capt. Taura M.             ,   O=__                    --X--