Re: question about how to operate JPG file with GTK

Dear
    I feel very glad and excited to ask some question about saving and
with LINUX operating system. Can you tell me how to operate the JPG file
with GTK

I'm not sure this is possible, JPG is an image file format, while GTK+
is a toolkit. Are you trying to load and save JPG files or are you trying
to display image data using GTK+?

--
Sincerely,                  ,"-_                         \|/
-Capt. Taura M.             ,   O=__                    --X--