Re: Clist selections

Joschi <joschi eds org> writes:

Hey people, i was wondering about why the CList widget has no function
to return an GList of which rows are currently selected?  It seems like
a pretty common thing to want to read.  It seems to me that a CList user
either has to track all the select events to build this list themselves
or use the CList's internal selection GList... and that just seems like
bad form.  I notice that some gtk+ software like Gnapster takes this
easier, but more risky approach.

You're supposed to use clist->selection.

Are their plans to add such a function in Gtk 2.0?  On that note, is
there some source where i can see what the changes in Gtk 2.0 are
going to be?  I'm curious as to how much it is going to change...

The CList won't change much -- but there will be a new widget
GtkTreeView as an alternative.

Thanks,
-Jonathan