Re: Gtk for windows(basic questions)

Alexandre, thank you for your answers,

I have others questions,
- What is mingw and where is it?
- how do i start to use gtk for windows?
Thanks a lot,

Eusebio

Alexandre Fayolle wrote:

On Fri, 16 Mar 2001, J. Eusebio Roza Pando wrote:

Hi,
I have programmed in Gnome Linux using GTK+ and GLADE and i love gtk+.
Now I need a grafical user interface in Windows Me, and i have no idea
about gtk+ for win32.

The best place to ask these questions is  gimpwin-dev yahoogroups com

- which libraries do i need?

The gtk+ libraries, available at http://user.sgic.fi/~tml/gimp/win32/

- which free compiler do i need?

mingw

- can i use GLADE?

I don't know

- win32 API is the same that linux API?

yes.

Can anyone help me,please? Thanks

If you ask your questions on the mailing list above, you're much more
likely to get answers, since only persons using win32gtk are there.

Alexandre Fayolle
--
http://www.logilab.com
Narval is the first software agent available as free software (GPL).