Missing Window Titles

I have been running a gtk+ app I wrote on many SPARC systems using either
solaris or sunOS.  However, when I run my gtk+ app on one particular system
using Solaris 5.6, the window titles are all changed to "No Name"!  Based on
the mailing list archives I gather that this is something controlled by the
window manager, in this case openwin.  Does anyone know how to prevent
openwin from ignoring the window titles that I set in my program?  Thanks in
advance to anywho reply.

                                -- Stupid Genius