Re: Hi, Glade problem.

Hi,

The -g flag is NOT defined in configure.in

Thank you for you help,
Stephane.

Ken Steen wrote:

You should change the configure.in file.  Look for CFLAGS="  and change
it to whatever flags you want to use.

Ken
Hi,

I'm trying to get my Glade project to DO NOT compile with
-g switch.  I've been seeking around Makefile.am and .in and
couple of other files but do not find where it's defined.

For now, I just edit the Makefile and remove it but I want a
clean way to do it (so ./autogen.sh won't generate a Makefile with -g
option....).

Thank you for any help,
Stephane.

Stephane Duguay