Re: plot widget

G'Day !

Could you use OpenGL ?  gtkglarea is a good replacement for for gtk_drawing_area

http://www.student.oulu.fi/~jlof/gtkglarea/

cheers,
Jim Parker

Sailboat racing is not a matter of life and death ....  It is far more important
than that !!!

                    Frederic Cazenave

                    <cazenave radar mcgill c        To:     gtk-app-devel-list gnome org

                    a>                              cc:

                    Sent by:                        Subject:     plot widget

                    gtk-app-devel-list-admin

                    @gnome.org

                    03/12/01 10:39 AM

Hi,

I'm developping a weather radar application using GTK. For the  beginning I have
built my
own plot window using a simple gtk_drawing_area on a gtk_fixed . I want to make
something more sofisticated
but I don't want to use the plot widget from gtkextra because I don't want to
build my application
on a canvas. If someone could send me some examples of widget I could use to
plot real time data
as the plot widget (window and axis resize ...). Also I'm looking for a scope
window example.

Thanks for your help

Best regards

Fred cazenave
|               Frederic CAZENAVE                          |
|    _/\_  /^=  McGill Radar                               |
| \_/    \//    Box 198, MacDonald College                 |
|   | /-\ |     Ste Anne de Bellevue                       |
|   ||   ||     Quebec, Canada   H9X 3V9                   |
|               Tel (514) 398 7733 fax (514) 398 7755      |
|               mailto:Frederic Cazenave hmg inpg fr       |
|               http://www.mpl.orstom.fr/hydrologie/catch/ |