Re: GtkEntry Signal

Ilan Volow 寫道:

--- Jin Chen <jinc companionlink com> wrote:
jrb redhat com 寫道:

Jin Chen <jinc companionlink com> writes:

Hi,

I wrote an Entry Widget, and I need a signal
handler to do something
whenever I use  "Return Key"/"Mouse"/"Tab Key"
to leave. Could
you tell me what kind of signal I can use? I
know "activate" can do
the work if I press Return, but it doesn't work
for Mouse/Tab.

Try the "focus_out" signal.

-Jonathan

I tried like

gtk_signal_connect(GTK_OBJECTS(entry), "focus_out",
GTK_SIGNAL_FUNC(callback), (void *)(const char *)
string);

but id didn't work. Is there anything wrong?

You might want to remove the 'S' from "GTK_OBJECTS"
and then try it again ;)

1) There was no "S" in my original program.
2) It seems like there is no "focus_out" signal
     So I invoked "focus_out_event", but it didn't go to my callback
function.

Jin