Gtkclist memory leak ??

Hi

I m using Gtkclist for displaying some Database information
about 20000 records.

After loading data into the Clist widget the memory usage grow up to
90 MB it's OK so far , but after destroying the Clist Widget
the memory usage is still by 90 MB it grows up any time I create a new
Clist Widget , it seems as the memory internally used by Gtkclist got
never be freed !!

you can simulate this. Create a directory with
something about 5000 dummy empty files :

-----------------------------------
for($i=0; $i<5000;$i++) {
    open(FILE,"> /tmp/dummygtkclist$i");
    close FILE;
}
and open any Gtkapplication using Gtkfileselction Widget , pointed
to the created directory and watch the memory usage ,
take a look to the memory usage after destroying the fileselection
dialog.

GtkClist is using mem_chunks to store the rows and columns information

will be glade to hear any suggestion, how can i fix it

Thanks

--
Mohamed