modifying text of a GtkButton

hi there,

I tried to modify the text of a GtkButton.
I use GLADE and libglade.

Glade uses gtk_button_new_with_label to add
this button. I've looked into the source gtkbutton.c of
the GTK sources.
What I can see is, that there is a GtkLabel being added
to the GTKContainer of the button:

gtk_container_add (GTK_CONTAINER (button), label_widget);

But when I try to set the text of this label like in the following example,
the compiler tells me:
   h2.cc:153: `struct _GtkContainer' has no member named `label_widget'

Example:
  refresh_button = (GtkButton*) glade_xml_get_widget (GladeP1->xmlfile, "button2");

  GtkLabel *buttonlabel = (GTK_CONTAINER (refresh_button))->label_widget;
  gtk_label_set_text ( buttonlabel, (const gchar*) "stillempty" );

Any hints ?

Thanks in advance,

Bernd

--
Hi! I'm a signature virus! Copy me into your signature file to help me spread !