RE: App doesn't quit

It seems the main loop is *asleep* until gdk get an events (?)

Anyway, it works with gtk_exit(0), in place of gtk_main_quit.

I can't use gtk_exit() because in my project there are other threads
running.  The test program is only used to test whether I can terminate a
gtk window using api call.  So is there another way to quit the gtk main
loop??

Regards,
Au Chi Wa
ERG HK

 The contents of this email and any attachments are confidential
 and may only be read by the intended recipient.