signal handling/maybe gtk_main problem

I've got a signal handler which should ask the user
 if we wants to save data before the app (here: gtranslator)
  goes into the everglades..

If I try using a dialog which is defined in another source
 file and used in the main application it ends in a endless
  loop with the message:

GLib-WARNING **: g_main_iterate(): main loop already active in another thread

Hm, so how could I solve this situation (a workaround with a
 command line question etc. is done but that's not very good
  if the user starts up the program via a menu entry and doesn't
   use the command line).
--
kabalak / kabalak kabalak net / Fatih Demir
`-GNOME / ICQ:64241161 / GSM: +491749787080