questions

sir,
   i am a student doing engineering, want to develop an application using gtk+
as front end, my application is creating front end for visual UML which
includes creating an editor for UML diagrams.
    I have gone through gtk documentation on the net,still i have problems  in
writting code, please help me in drawing various UML figures   i will be even
more thankful  if you provide me hints in writting the code with examples.
                   thanking you
                                           yours truely
                                             dayanand
                                              BE(computer science)