Re: Unwanted behavior with menu item accelerators

mulgund sandeep adlittle com writes:
It seems as though my question has sparked some interesting debate on GUI
policies, which is great to see.  However, does anyone know the answer to
my original question?  How do you shut off GTK's "feature" of allowing user
definition of keyboard accelerators to menu items in a running program?

gtk_widget_lock_accelerators(). You may need to call it on each menu
item, or maybe just the whole menu, I'm not sure.

Havoc