Re: GTK+ and printf/cout/streams

You need a \n at the end to flush it.
So do:
printf ("TEST\n");
Zev.

--- Nicolas Gosselin <nic speakeasy net> wrote:
Hi,

I am wondering if anyone is having this particular
issue as well

I am writting a program using C and gtk+.  The issue
is the following:

I have a entry box which I have a "activate" signal
(pretty much like the

example in the tutorial except its part of a
application, well the issue I get

is that I can't use printf only g_print works.  If I
use printf it wont print to

the screen until I quit the whole application.  I am
wondering if anyone has ever had

this happen to them, and if they have a way to fix
it.  I already know I could make

printf use g_print with a #define stattement and I
already know I could use g_print heh

I am looking for ways to fix the issue to be able to
use printf if possible..

compiler version is : gcc version 2.95.3

OS: is linux running kernel 2.4.4

thanks,

nic

nic speakeasy net