Re: Needing a sample code based on following API's (regarding pixmaps)

On Sunday 17 June 2001 08:12 pm Ivica Bukvic shared with us the following
piece of wisdom:
I need to create a pixmap-drawn stop watch, so that each pixmap reflects
one digit (i.e. 00:00). Thus I need to create a pixmap widget that will be
changeable after the program has started running.

I am trying to use the following code:

in main()

GtkWidget *pixmap1; //let's say this sample program has only one digit to
worry about
GtkWidget *window1; //main window
GdkPixmap *pixmapdata; //data to be converted to pixmap widget

Here add:

gtk_widget_realize(window1);

pixmapdata = gdk_pixmap_create_from_xpm (???, NULL, NULL, "test/zero.xpm");

The above line should be:

pixmapdata = gdk_pixmap_create_from_xpm (window1->window, NULL, NULL,
"test/zero.xpm");

pixmap1 = gtk_pixmap_new (pixmapdata, NULL);
gtk_widget_show(pixmap1);

Hope this helps.

--
Bye, Warrior.

ICQ #24496762

Tagline for Sunday, June 17, 2001, 20:05
--- Lottery: A tax on people who are bad at math.