one more question regarding glade/gtk+

Seems like Glade website is down, so I do have one more question:

When trying to write out a c++ as opposed to c code from glade, glade
reports that some components are not installed, which is preventing glade
from writing out the c++ source code. I am running RH7.0 with latest
patches, as well as ximian 1.4 desktop with (most of the) latest patches. So
what seems to be the problem? Any help regarding this issue would be greatly
appreciated! Sincerely,

Ivica "Ico" Bukvic, composer
http://meowing.ccm.uc.edu/~ico/
http://bukvicrh.dyndns.org/ico/