Re: g++

On my computer, the example itemfactory.c doesn't compile with g++. It's a
probleme because I'm very interested in this feature. Other examples seem to
work well with g++.
Is there a way to compile this code (itemfactory.c) with g++ ?

Thank you.

Xavier

               xdufresne gmx fr writes:

               > I'm writing an app using gtk. I have to compile it with g++
because
               I also
               > use a C++ library, but gtk doesn't like it. A lot of
compilation
               error appear
               > such as 'cannot convert void* to Gtk...'. All error are
cast error.
               > Is there a special flag for g++ to avoid these problems ?

               You don't need to build GTK with a C++ compiler in order to
use C++.
               GTK itself will not build with a C++ compiler.

               However you should have no problem compiling your application
with
               g++, while using the GTK library.

               Havoc